Market and Kitchen Rentals
You can find all Hub on the Hill and local partner products in our self serve Market, as well as information about local farms, producers, and food-related businesses.
Our community space and retail market offers free wifi and lounging space. Bring a good book, light computer work, or a friend and settle in!
The Market space is available to rent for group events, dinners, or community functions. Please email us for more information.
- Exclusive use of the kitchen: $15/hr
- Shared Kitchen/Dry Room Use: $10/hr
- Light Kitchen/Dry Room use (includes packing/jarring with minimal equipment or dishes): $5/hr
- Passive Kitchen/Dry Room use (includes Simmering/Dehydrator use): $1/hr
We offer services that facilitate the creation of professional, unique, and authentic local food products:
- Co-packing -- Dak and Dill, LLC., our in-house co-packer, provides the licensing, labor, packaging, and labeling necessary to transform raw ingredients into delicious, value-added products.
- Product Development -- Bring us your raw concepts and ideas and together we will refine them into quality recipes ready for production quality and scale.
- Distribution -- We are always looking for locally made products to diversify and broaden our offerings for retail and wholesale markets.
Our self storage units are lockable, temperature-controlled, and located within the secured access of the Hub On The Hill on the second floor. In support of our food makers and value-added businesses, we provide fully-licensed dry, climate-controlled, refrigerated, and frozen storage for processed goods, ingredients, packaging, and other products.
Depending on the volume of space required, rentals can be secured for amounts by bin, rack, or pallet.
Please download our Storage Agreement for Food Form here and contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We offer independent, as well as collective, office space with amenities including high speed internet, desk space, and access to printers and other office services.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.