The contents in the Low Carb Farm Fresh Package will vary from week to week, but generally contain:
- 1 quart of plain or flavored yogurt,
- 1 portion of artisan cheese,
- 1 dozen eggs,
- 3 local in-season fruits,
- 2 pounds of frozen meat (beef, pork, etc.), and
- 4 local in-season vegetables
All products are sourced according to the following principles:
Local: Food is responsibly and respectfully sourced from an identified producer, as local as practical preferably within the 115 miles (Hub to Albany). Over 115 miles, preference is for NY grown produce.
Regenerative: Food is grown or raised using sustainable or organic, if not regenerative, agricultural practices.
Humane: Animals are pasture-raised, fed their natural diets, and slaughtered humanely.